Are insects that feed on the absorption of plant juices, whether on leaves or stems or flowers or fruits, which causes wrinkling and yellowing and weak plants may be transmitted to viral diseases or the occurrence of secretions cause the contamination of leaves and fruits in the so-called symphonic honey or the presence of spider tissue on the leaves or buds,
1- The insect of the plant (lice)
Pomegranate pomegranate is characterized by the secretion of an amniotic material from the anus, which is fed by ants and grows black fungus, which destroys the respiratory stents of the host plant, leading to dysfunctional physiological processes.
Infects all parts of the plant over the surface of the soil and the infected plants move from the infected plants to the sound either by contact with leaves or twigs or fly winged long distances, while non-winged may be transmitted by wind or by human or animal or vessels or baskets,
Fruits or agricultural machinery or by birds and ants are widespread species are:
(A) of cotton or of onions or of watermelon
(B) of green peach
life cycle :-
Of cotton is the predominant type in the house and did not see this insect males in Egypt.
Females give birth to 1-6 nymphs a day without mating and give birth to the female from 25-60 Hory length of life and reach the mother to the adult stage after only 4 days in the summer and then begin to give birth and the molar 4 Anslakhat generations continue throughout the year and reach the generation in autumn and winter to 3 weeks and 5 to 37 days generation period.
Number of generations: 50 – 52 generation per year.
Harmful phase: Entire insects and nymphs absorb the juice of the plant
Cotton – Tel – cucumber melon, artichokes, eggplants – roll and onion – sesame and citrus
Guava and ornamental plants. The injury continues during May-July
Conditions of spread of infection:
During May, June, and July, the infection is most severe
It is preferable to form aggregated colonies on a specific part of plants. When conditions are favorable, the species multiply rapidly and food contention occurs, leading to the birth of nymphs, which become full-fledged insects migrating to other plants or fields that are suitable for feeding.
The infection occurs in the form of hot spots in the entrances to the house or ventilation outlets or under the joints of plastic tapes
– The infection is in the form of small colonies of manna on the bottom surface of the leaves.
– The existence of a symposium on the upper surface of the leaves under the colonies of Man.
– The presence of wrinkling or twisting the edges of the papers and distort and contaminate the symposium honey.
– The death of peripheral buds when infected with seedlings or small seedlings.
– wrinkle the modern leaves and bend the edges down and remove and see the skin of the split.
– Transferring viral diseases that cause the color change of leaves and fruits and the small size of the vegetative and the small and small size of the fruits and deformation.
– The deterioration of the crop and the low output and reduction of its marketing value.
7- Appearance of injury and damage
Remove weeds and plants infected with the virus before flowering.
2 – nutritional balance and non – excessive nitrogen fertilization.
3 – Putting nets on the doors of the houses and ventilators.
4 – spraying the pesticide Vtak 1 of the Spanish company